Monday, April 29, 2013

Migrating .Net Apps to AutoCAD 2013

As I began migrating my .Net apps developed in Visual Studio 2010/AutoCAD 2011 to AutoCAD 2013, I quickly realized a new .dll reference is required. After updating the project references with the 2013 versions of acdbmgd.dll and acmgd.dll then re-building the solution I was presented with the following error message:
The type or namespace name could not be found
 
The additional .dll that is required is the accoremgd.dll (located in the root AutoCAD 2013 install location). Add this reference and I assume continue to set copy local to False (same as acdbmgd and acmgd). Also, make sure to set the Target Framework to .NET 4 (should be the default) and you should now be ready to be programming on the AutoCAD 2013 platform.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment