Monday, August 2, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to ‘Streamlined Design’, a blog dedicated to administrators and designers working with AutoCAD based products. I’ll be using this blog to share strategies for administering design technologies in a network environment, customizing AutoCAD, and interfacing different AutoCAD based applications.

There are several different methods to deploy and administer AutoCAD and I certainly do not claim to have all the answers nor that I have found the absolute best practices. I feel a design environment can always be improved…further streamlined. With that in mind, I will share some strategies and techniques that have worked for me and I hope during the process of doing so that I will continue to learn more about what I enjoy doing.

A little about me…I have worked with AutoCAD and several different AutoCAD vertical applications since the mid 90’s. I am responsible for administering a design environment that consists of multiple designers, multiple offices, component databases, and a handful of different AutoCAD based applications. I found that I really enjoy customizing AutoCAD and over the past few years I have been focusing on using C#.net to develop AutoCAD based applications.

Please feel free to contact me or suggest alternative methods as replies to any post. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment